Hilariously, JetBlue is offering to fly people out of the country if their preferred candidate loses on November 6th. The JetBlue poll is running pretty close, so go vote in it. No registration required.
The debate starts in just three hours, and this is one event so many have been waiting for. According to Jay Cost, it’s only just begun. I tend to agree. Think of this as the kickoff for the real game.
Here are the starting rules for the drinking game tonight:
- Drink every time Obama says “Let me be clear…”
- Drink every time Obama starts a response with “Uh….”
- Drink every time Obama switches to a different speech affectation. (h/t McNorman)
- Drink every time Obama lies or tells a half-truth.
- Drink every time Romney or Obama says “President of all Americans…”
- Drink every time Romney does that smile-snarl he gets whenever he knows a question is loaded or his opponent walks into a trap.
Add your rules in comments. And tell us where you’ll be watching and what, if anything, you’ll be drinking. See here for 5 things you can expect tonight.
This is an open thread.