Bad Cop, No Donut!


Some cops don’t like it when you stand up for your rights. I’m not saying you shouldn’t do it, I’m just saying it could turn ugly if you do. Be prepared.

OTOH – It is never a good idea to be a smartass or talk shit to a cop. Be polite and respectful. Even if you are already on the way to jail. Your mouth can quickly make a bad situation worse.

Verdict: Bad cop, no donut!


About Myiq2xu

I was born and raised in a different country - America. I don't know what this place is.
This entry was posted in Bad Cop No Donut and tagged . Bookmark the permalink.

20 Responses to Bad Cop, No Donut!

  1. helenk3 says:

    98% of cops are good people doing a job that other people do not want to do and cleaning up a lot messes.
    2% of cops are complete asses living behind the badge on a power trip.They are hard to deal with and should be turned in as they make the other 98% have a harder job.
    In my dealings with the police in cities all over the country most have been professional and helpful. I have called them to remove unruly passengers, and in emergency situations and they have done a great job

    • Klown says:

      I recall reading one study of a major police department (Oakland?) that showed that less than 10% of the officers were responsible for something like 70% of the excessive force complaints.

      That’s basically been my personal experience as well.

  2. votermom says:

    Rand Paul was right

    • Only scenario that fit from the first. I’m ready to dump CIA and start over. They have no clue they are that stupid.

      • Carmelo Clandestine says:

        How can anyone dump the CIA, NSA, etc., when they know blackmail material about all the people who might have enough power to pull the plugs on their shenanigans?

        • OK. You convinced me. We need the revolution, first. (Was hoping we could skip that part).

        • Klown says:

          By making it clear to politicians that you will support them if they do the right thing. That’s why I supported Bill Clinton.

          Imperfect people can be heroes too.

        • Carmelo Clandestine says:

          If 49er was serious, no, revolution would just get people killed for nothing. It couldn’t work.

          The only thing I see to do is hunker down and wait and survive as best one can survive.

          The global empire of capital, of which the US govt. is merely a wholly owned subsidiary and chief enforcer, is too strong for any humans to destroy it.

          However, the continuance of that empire requires the perpetual extraction of non-renewable resources, and their use in polluting fashion, so Mommie Dearest Nature will destroy it eventually.

          I am 50, so I expect the collapse will come some time after I die.

          I have sired no descendants to think about, and I never will.

          But then, as the old gospel song says, this world is not my home.

  3. Only an idiot third grade would hassle a cop. And IMO deserves everything dumping down on them when they do. Times two if it’s a lady cop.

  4. Klown says:
  5. jeffhas says:

    Looks to me like the word ‘detained’ is the new code word for getting a whoopass… might want to come up with another term.

  6. helenk3 says:

    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/257682/

    NAACP wants ” trayvon’s law” to prevent profiling

    I want black on white crime charged as hate crimes

  7. votermom says:

  8. driguana says:

    have a funky Friday…

    FTFY

  9. helenk3 says:

    http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/08/nice-work-barack-zimmerman-family-receives-over-400-death-threats-a-minute/

    over 400 threats a minute for the zimmerman family

    backtrack and holder must be so proud. really pushing for that race war

Comments are closed.