Lots of people are freaking out about the upcoming GOP debate hosted by Fox News. Apparently there will be 20 or 30 participants and nobody is sure how to make it fair and watchable.
Here’s what they should do:
Take the big slate of candidates and:
1. Hold a series of weekly televised debates matching up 2-3 candidates at random.
2. Each match-up would last 10 minutes followed by scoring by a panel of 3 judges.
3. After the show viewers could call in to vote for their favorite candidates.
4. In lieu of answering questions a candidate may choose to sing, dance or take a physical challenge.
5. Each week the lowest scoring candidate is eliminated
6. The final 4-5 candidates compete in the primaries.
See how easy that is?