Whew, the internals coming out of Indiana must be scary for the media. They’re back to throwing the kitchen sink–full of monkey feces–at The Donald. There are several fronts in what appear to be some obvious media coordination, but the most direct hit is an article about Melania Trump in GQ. It’s a massively manipulative hit piece on someone who appears to be a very nice–and somewhat naive–lady. They hit her on the following topics:
- Melania is supposedly not clever, according to someone from long ago who doesn’t have the balls to put a name on their words, and is apparently frightfully jealous.
- There are rumors that Melania had a boob job.
- Melania’s father had a bastard before he married her mother, and then hid it from the family–her half brother, who goes by the nickname Jon Snow, is interviewed the first time.
- Melania is a stereotypical stay-at-home mom. She doesn’t even employ a nanny–the traitor!
- Melania may be an even more retro first lady than our current gardening, 50s-style dress-wearing first-lady.
- Worst of all, Melania was never in her life a party girl.
There’s more. So much more. It’s ungodly how snearingly this mean-girl reporter Julia Ioffe writes about someone who actually cooperated with her on an interview. FFS, that’ll never happen again. I hope you enjoy your locker-room butt-pats, Ms. Ioffe, because if Trump is elected, your career as a journalist is over. I’ll enjoy reading about that, for sure.
In other news, the apoplectic #NeverTrump flagship Red State (I won’t link to it) published an article a few days ago about some Klan leader who made approving remarks about Donald Trump. Clearly Klansmen aren’t human and thus aren’t entitled to holding opinions and if they do, it’s Donald Trump’s fault. About 20,000 media sub-units are now reporting on this. Because getting Bernie supporters to the Hillary Side® can only be accomplished by alternately bleating “racist! racist! racist!” with “KKK! KKK! KKK!” The fuck?
Oh, and in case any of you women thought you would think for yourself, let’s start a rousing chorus of “Mike Tyson, the rapist, whispered in The Donald’s ear in 1992.” You know that old drinking song, right? It’s the one they play to get in you in the mood.
FFS, this shit is so stupid. And so transparent. Same old shit, different year. Here’s the 2016 Yearbook Photo of The Media from last night’s White House Correspondents’ Dinner. They were flinging in effigy, as Donald Trump did not oblige them with his presence this year. Good luck with that next year, bitches! I hope Trump serves them bread and water.