What a difference a month makes.
In the past 30 days the media have suddenly become very concerned about the following:
1. The cost of Secret Service protection.
2. Traffic disruptions caused by presidential activities.
3. The Electoral College.
4. Our relationship with Taiwan.
5. First kids.
6. “Fake news”.
7. Preserving the filibuster.
8. Election fraud.
9. Former Goldman Sachs employees.
10. Mitt Romney.
11. Ethics in government.
12. Government incentives to business.
I could go on, but you get the idea.
I am sick of stories freaking out over what Trump “might” or “could” do. I don’t give a fuck who he meets with or talks to on the phone. I don’t want to see any more anonymous stories about who Trump supposedly wants in his Cabinet. NeverTrumpers and Hollywood celebrities should STFU and GTFO. Jill Stein can go fuck herself. Faithless electors should be tarred and feathered. Hillary needs to go away and stay there.
What pisses you off?