The Democrat playbook only has a few pages in it. One page is titled “Play the race card.” Another is “Russian collusion.” But the very last page in the Democrat playbook is titled “Allege sexual assault.” That is the page the Democrats turn to when all else fails.
A longtime advice columnist has accused President Trump of sexually assaulting her in a New York City dressing room two decades ago, saying the episode ended only after “a colossal struggle” with the then-businessman.
New York magazine on Friday published the allegations by columnist E. Jean Carroll, as part of an excerpt from her forthcoming book in which she accuses Trump, and multiple other men, of improper sexual behavior. She alleged the Trump incident occurred at the department store Bergdorf Goodman in either the fall of 1995 or the spring of 1996. Carroll is known for her “Ask E. Jean” column, which runs in Elle magazine.
Trump on Friday released a lengthy statement vehemently denying the allegations: “I’ve never met this person in my life. She is trying to sell a new book — that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.”
An accusation of sexual assault has been made. If you watched the Kavanaugh hearings you know what is coming.
1. Democrats and RINOs will declare that they believe the accuser because she is obviously telling the truth.
2. Because of the passage of time and the vagueness of the accusations there will never be conclusive evidence of guilt or innocence.
3. Democrats and RINOs will assert that Trump must be presumed guilty until proven innocent.
4. Democrats and RINOs will demand congressional hearings.
5. Democrats will turn any hearings into a circus.
6. The media will presume that Trump is guilty and act as Democrat advocates.
7. The media will harass Trump, his family, and members of his administration with loaded/slanted questions.
8. Congressional Republicans demonstrate a complete lack of backbone.
This story is total crap, just like the story of the crazy bitch who accused Kavanaugh. She has already said she doesn’t want to pursue formal charges because it would be disrespectful of all the women being raped at the border. No formal charges means no opportunity for Trump to defend himself.