These are the blog rules:
1. It would be irresponsible not to speculate.
2. Jumping to conclusions is good exercise.
3. It’s different when I do it.
4. If you repeat it enough times, it’s true.
5. This is the blogosphere, not a hothouse for delicate flowers.
6. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.
7. No one is entitled to their own facts.
8. Anyone who disagrees with me is a troll.
9. If you argue with a troll, the troll wins.
10. If you’re not offending someone you’re obviously not trying hard enough.
11. Profanity, blasphemy, inside jokes and obscure pop culture references are mandatory.
12. Anything you say may be mocked, jeered and/or disputed.
13. The house always gets the last word.
14. Thou shall not insult clowns.
15. Thou shall not diss Taylor Swift.
16. Flamewars and pie fights require originality. No links or cut and paste responses.
17. These rules are subject to change without notice.